These fluffy souffle pancakes are great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner! They are sugar free and keto friendly.
Fluffy Low Carb Souffle Pancakes
3 egg whites
2 egg yolks
20 mL heavy cream
10 mL oil
2 tbsp coconut flour
½ tsp vanilla
1 tsp lemon juice
30 g Impact Monk Fruit Erythritol Blend (link in bio to buy)
- Mix together egg yolks, heavy cream, and oil.
- Add coconut flour to egg yolk mixture. Use a sieve to prevent lumps.
- Use a mixer to beat the egg whites together.
- Once frothy add the vanilla and lemon juice.
- Add the Monk Fruit Erythritol Blend a little at a time and continue to beat egg whites until stiff peaks have formed.
- Add half of the egg whites to the egg yolk mixture and mix until just combined. Add the other half of the egg whites until combined.
- Use cooking spray to grease a pan set to low heat. Add two scoops of the batter to the pan with 1 tbsp of water and cover. Cook for 1 min.
- Uncover and add another scoop to the top of the pancake, add 1 tbsp of water to the pan and cover. Cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Flip the pancake and add another 1 tbsp of water. Cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!