Low Carb Tortillas
These yummy low carb tortillas use Impact Keto Wheat Flour and are so easy to make!
3 cups Impact Keto Wheat Flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
⅓ cup olive oil
1 ¼ cup warm water
- Using a whisk, combine all dry ingredients until well incorporated.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix until dough forms.
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead until dough comes together. Separate into 16 even balls.
- Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll dough into your desired shape and place in a warm pan. Flip after 1-2 minutes. Continue flipping every 1-2 minutes until fully cooked through and slightly brown on the outside.