Impact Monk Fruit & Erythritol is great in savory dishes too! Try this no sugar added beef and broccoli recipe and kick sugar to the curb!
Beef and Broccoli
1 lb flank steak
2-3 heads of broccoli
6 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp Impact monk fruit erythritol blend (link in bio to buy!)
1.5 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp black pepper
2 tsp beef stock base
- Thinly slice flank steak and set aside. Chop heads of broccoli.
- Mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, monk fruit erythritol blend, garlic, ginger, pepper, and beef stock base.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add broccoli. Cook until bright green and warmed through. Transfer broccoli to a plate.
- Brown the flank steak. Be careful not to over crowd the pan. Remove all steak from the pan.
- Add the sauce mixture and heat until just barely boiling. Add the meat and broccoli back to the pan and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!!