Sugar Free Creme Brulee
Making creme brulee means you get to play with fire! This sugar free creme brulee is creamy and sweet and oh so easy!
2 cups heavy cream
¼ cup Impact Monk Fruit & Allulose Blend
1 tbsp vanilla
¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl. Once fully combined pour into four 3” greased ramekins and place in a deep baking dish.
- Fill the baking dish with approximately 1” of boiling water.
- Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is firm.
- Let cool. Sprinkle the tops with Impact Monk Fruit & Allulose and torch the top until sweetener browns. You can also place in the oven on broil for the same effect.