This Thanksgiving staple got a sugar free makeover. Slay Queen 👑 Try this sugar free pecan pie for yourself this Thanksgiving!
1 ¼ cup Impact Monk Fruit & Allulose Blend Sweetener
½ cup butter melted
1 tbsp Impact Keto Wheat Flour
1 tbsp heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans
Pecan halves (optional)
1 cup Impact Keto Wheat Flour
10 tbsp cold butter cubed
½ tsp salt
2-4 tbsp ice water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a food processor combine Impact Keto Wheat Flour, butter, and salt. Process for 5-10 seconds. Add in ice water one tbsp at a time until clumps start to form. Remove dough from the food processor and form dough into a ball. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
3. Once chilled, remove from the refrigerator and roll out until ⅛ inch thick. Place crust into pie pan.
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs until foamy. Whisk in the melted butter, sweetener, and flour until well combined. Add in cream and vanilla, and then stir in chopped pecans.
5. Pour mixture into unbaked pie crust and decorate with pecan halves.
6. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees and continue baking for 30-40minutes or until nicely browned and middle is set. Let cool to room temperature before serving.