This holiday staple got a sugar free makeover! Try this pecan pie recipe and see how good sugar free can taste!
1 ¼ cup Impact Monk Fruit & Allulose Blend Sweetener
½ cup butter melted
1 tbsp Impact Keto Wheat Flour
1 tbsp heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans
Pecan halves (optional)
1 cup Impact Keto Wheat Flour
10 tbsp cold butter
½ tsp salt
2-4 tbsp ice water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor combine Impact Keto Wheat Flour, butter, and salt. Process for 5-10 seconds. Add in ice water one tbsp at a time until clumps start to form. Remove dough from the food processor and form dough into a ball. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Once chilled, remove from the refrigerator and roll out until ⅛ inch thick. Place crust into pie pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs until foamy. Whisk in the melted butter, sweetener, and flour until well combined. Add in cream and vanilla, and then stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie crust and decorate with pecan halves.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees and continue baking for 30-40minutes or until nicely browned and middle is set. Let cool to room temperature before serving.