Low Carb Pizza Crust
This low carb pizza crust will be your new go to recipe for pizza night. It tastes great and is super low in carbs!
1 cup warm water
1 package active dry yeast
1 tsp sugar (food for yeast)
1 ¾ cup Impact Keto Wheat Flour
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Lightly grease pizza pan/baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine warm water, yeast, and sugar. Mix and let stand for about 10 minutes or until frothy.
- Add Impact Keto Wheat Flour, oil, and salt to yeast mixture. Mix until dough forms. Add more water if too dry. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a 12” circle. Transfer to greased baking pan.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is browned and crispy.